Sunday, January 16, 2011

Post-Orientation Reflection


My REFLECTION! Woohooo!
Highlights of my 2 weeks of orientation:
- When my friends and I finally got to get our lone female PSL to finally start talking more.
- When I completed the high elements during camp
- When I made my first female acquaintance in SST
During the 2 weeks, I have to admit, I experienced little to no 'low moments'. There were a few so...
1) When I learnt that there were only 7 girls in my class
2) When most of the CCA sport activities available were only for males
3) When I learnt that there was 2 Sports and Wellness lessons every odd week. (Why so many?)
I think that during this 2 weeks, the SA lesson was the most memorable; probably one I'd be able to remember even after I graduate from this school. I learnt that I like to have fun. I look forward to what destiny brings my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment